Bug fixes, support new languages.
Garmin Fit™ - Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit app. See your current walking, running or cycling stats at a glance, or review them later thanks to automatic uploading to Garmin Connect. It even allows you to select the perfect soundtrack for your workout.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
With an optional Garmin ANT+™ Adapter for iPhone, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod, or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor or power meter.
* Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- November 23, 2011 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2012 New version 1.5
- July 18, 2012 New version 1.6
- December 06, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99