App DescriptionNow READ 180 Next Generation teachers can access the most important implementation metrics and student data on their iPad!
The READ 180 Next Generation Teacher Dashboard app enables teachers to view key implementation and student performance data on their iPad -- anytime/anywhere -- to drive instruction and planning.
Optimized for the iPad, the Teacher Dashboard app features an intuitive user-interface to help teachers easily navigate among their classes, including Lesson Plans, Data Snapshots, and the Groupinator.
* Today’s Summary: Review each Daily Topic and plans for Whole-and Small-Group instruction and planning.
* Lesson Plans: View today’s lesson plan or swipe through to plan for the days ahead.
* Data Snapshots: Tap through reports for at-a-glance views of class performance to help drive progress monitoring, instructional decision-making, and planning.
* Groupinator: Quickly review your groups to prepare and make the most of your class time.
* To use this app, you must be a READ 180 Next Generation teacher with an active Premium Support Plan or Scholastic Hosting Services account.
• READ 180 Leadership Dashboard
About READ 180
READ 180 is a comprehensive system of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development proven to raise reading achievement for struggling readers in grades 4–12+. Designed for any student reading two or more years below grade-level, READ 180 leverages adaptive technology to individualize instruction for students and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers.
November 29, 2012 Initial Release