**Before updating** Save your Muybridgized images from V1 to your camera roll to ensure their safety. We don't want you to lose your images through any upgrade glitches.
NEW in version 1.1:
- Now share your Muybridgised images as animated videos as well as a set of stills.
- Share to Facebook as well as Flickr and send by email.
- Save to your camera roll automatically
- Two new filters to replicate Muybridge's later work: a black & white frameless grid and a blue "cyanotype" style tighter frame.
- Capture in portrait orientation
- Simplified capture screens
The Muybridgizer allows iPhone photographers to take pictures inspired by the iconic works of early photographer Eadweard Muybridge. The release of the app celebrates the opening of a major exhibition of Muybridge’s work at Tate Britain (8 September 2010 – 16 January 2011).
The Muybridgizer freeze-frames the moving world, just as Muybridge did with subjects ranging from running horses to leapfrogging boys. In homage to the analogue Victorian beauty of the originals, users can Muybridge-ize their frames with grids and sepia tones, transforming their moving images into striking vintage-style pictures.
The application is offered free for a limited period.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2