- Fixes bluetooth occasional connectivity issue with beacons
- We allow all events to be shown within activities
- Fix a minor typographical issue on room names that are over three lines in length
With the Tate app on your phone see, experience and enjoy more on your visit to Tate.
Whether you’re planning to spend all day in one of our galleries or just popping in on your lunch hour, three easy-to-navigate sections will help you make the most of your time.
There’s no need to follow a set route – the app will pin-point your location in the gallery and show you content tailored to where you are, right now. Or use the app to find your favourite artist and head straight to see their work.
- use your headphones to hear exclusive interviews with artists and curators in each room
- discover special events and performances happening today
- search for your favourite artist and find out where to see their work
- find the nearest place to get coffee, eat your lunch or buy a postcard
You'll need an internet connection to run this app - you can sign into our free wifi on site.
Enable location and bluetooth for the best experience.
Currently for Tate Britain, Tate Modern and Tate Liverpool. Tate St Ives coming soon.
- July 03, 2016 Initial release
- December 09, 2016 New version 2.0
- January 06, 2017 New version 2.1