What's New**Before updating** Save your Muybridgized images from V1 to your camera roll to ensure their safety. We don't want you to lose your images through any upgrade glitches.
NEW in version 1.1:
- Now share your Muybridgised images as animated videos as well as a set of stills.
- Share to Facebook as well as Flickr and send by email.
- Save to your camera roll automatically
- Two new filters to replicate Muybridge's later work: a black & white frameless grid and a blue "cyanotype" style tighter frame.
- Capture in portrait orientation
- Simplified capture screens
App DescriptionThe Muybridgizer allows iPhone photographers to take pictures inspired by the iconic works of early photographer Eadweard Muybridge. The release of the app celebrates the opening of a major exhibition of Muybridge’s work at Tate Britain (8 September 2010 – 16 January 2011).
The Muybridgizer freeze-frames the moving world, just as Muybridge did with subjects ranging from running horses to leapfrogging boys. In homage to the analogue Victorian beauty of the originals, users can Muybridge-ize their frames with grids and sepia tones, transforming their moving images into striking vintage-style pictures.
The application is offered free for a limited period.
June 03, 2011 New version 1.2
October 07, 2010 Initial Release