Sugar Link is coming now ! - Once you join, you can't stop!
Great comments from Sugar Link :-)
Fantastic fun!!! (by Phlegm Hacker)
"Now my current favorite game! Strategic, addictive and challenging fun for everyone! Replay value is high! I keep improving! This should be on everyone's iPhone! Good job!"
ADDICTING!!!!! (by 3rdcoasthoney)
"I really love this game. it's very addicting!! Can't put it down. I play it everyday!"
Sugar Link (by silvercream)
"Sugar Link is the best game I've ever played on my iPod Touch. This game is so addicting and I love this game ALOT."
1. The objective is to collect rows of 4 or more cells with the same sugar either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally to gain points;
2. To move a colored sugar around, first select it so that you see it glowing, Then select another unoccupied place so that it moves there;
3. Every time you move a sugar, new sugars are added, And the sugars to be added next are shown at the bottom (if you are playing challenger model, upcoming sugar count is random), Except when your move completes rows of 4 or more sugars of same color, no new sugars are added.
4. At the top right of screen, have one change magic button and one color magic button. You can change the upcoming sugars by pressing change magic button, also you can change the color of sugar by pressing color magic button. If you don't have more magics, you can earn by showing or clicking sponsor advertisement.
Tips on Scoring :
Remove the sugars as more as possible every times.
How to use Magic:
1. Each new Sugar Link we will bring you with some color and change magics. which will help you to earn more scores in the game. For example, with magic, you can easily change the square color by click the magic button which will help you link same color squares together and clear them; or you can also change the upcoming sugar by using changes magics.
2. You can show, click sponsor advertisement to earn magic, but every day you only have one chance to do that!
3. Of course, always you can earn one magic when you pass level 10!
- October 22, 2014 Initial release