+ Stable and beautiful.
Unlike other solitaire games which could be traced to as early as 18th century, the Tri-Peaks (also known as Three Peaks, Tri Towers or Triple Peaks) is relatively new: it was invented in 1989 by Robert Hogue. As any other successful game, millions of Solitaire clones have been created on all possible platforms. So why should you give our version a try? We tried to recreate all the fun of original game with many card laouts in a tiny download package.
The game starts with a specific layout and one open card. Rest of the cards are on closed stack. Your aim is to move all the cards to open card.
- You can move any of the open card on the three peaks to the open card if it is adjacent to it regardless of the suit. e.g. you can move a 3 or 5 in case the open card is 4. Either King or 2 can go on top of the Ace (and vice versa).
- If you are unable to move any card you can open a close card.
- Every time you move a card from layout to open card you get points. These points start with 1 for the first time and increase by 1 for subsequent cards. However if you open a close card the streak breaks and the point start from 1 again.
- So every time you are possible to earn highest score if you want.
- ZNY Studio -
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 3.0.0