Arctic Bowling is an amazing game.
Have you played bowling cold-style? If not, there you go!
Arctic Bowling Rules.
- Each game lasts 10 rounds
- You get 2 shots per round.
- Strike: Dropping all the bottles in the first shot.
- Spare: Dropping all the bottles using both shots.
- SUPER BONUS: If you hit 10 bottles in the last round, you get an extra shot!
- The first arctic shot will stop the sliding numbers.
- BONUS: The number on the top indicates the score for the specific strike. The one in the bottom will be your score if you get a spare.
- In the event that you don't hit all the bottles (strike or a spare), your score will be whatever you dropped
- October 03, 2012 Initial release