This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iPad bug fixes
Layover lets you blend the colors, textures and images of up to five pictures to create a single image.
"Layover for iOS offers sophisticated layering, blending to images."
"There are many uses for Layover — the possibilities are endless. If you’ve been wanting to blend your images together, then look no further."
• Blend up to five images: Once images are imported, you can change the order of the photos via drag and drop. You can also duplicate and lock frames.
• 15 blend effects (Multiply, Screen, Layover, Soft Light, Hard Light, Color Dodge, Color Burn, Addition, Difference, Darken, Lighten, Hue, Saturation, Color and Luminosity).
• Canvas is square by default, but portrait/landscape at 3:2 and 4:3 ratios are available via the Crop feature.
• The Mask feature lets you erase specific parts of pictures to isolate different elements, remove the background, let different layers show through, etc.
• Save to camera roll or share your creations via email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or Tumblr.
• Use a base layer of any color to add filtering to just one image.
• Use photos from your camera roll or Photo Stream, or take a photo on the fly.
• Zoom into a specific area of a photo, and move the image within the frame and rotate it to any angle.
For an overview of how to use Layover, read our blog post: http://www.layoverapp.com/layover-101-understanding-the-basics/
• Instagram: @Layoverapp
• Twitter: @Layoverapp
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Layover/453089781390082?ref=hl
• Stay up to date about Layover and learn tips: http://www.layoverapp.com/blog/
- August 14, 2012 Initial release
- October 16, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- October 09, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- July 11, 2015 New version 1.4
- August 08, 2015 New version 1.4.2