This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
NEW! Today View Extension:
The new Today View Extension shows you how long it's been since you were last active.
Also, you can now see your past activity in the History section!
Get healthy with Move Your App, an easy-to-use app that tracks your movement and reminds you to get up and move your a$$!
Start by selecting how often you would like to be reminded to get up and move. If you aren’t active for the designated period of time, the app buzzes and reminds you to get up and move.
At the end of the day, you can see how much time you spent active vs. sedentary.
Why does it matter?
Research shows that sitting for extended periods time (like you do if you work in an office) can be detrimental to your health. However, you can offset this by taking regular walking breaks.
How does Move Your App work?
• Set how frequently you would like to be reminded to get up and move (we suggest every 30 to 60 minutes).
• If you don’t move for the specified duration, it reminds you to get up and move (via audible and/or vibrating alert).
• Control which days of the week and times of the day you would like to receive move alerts. For instance, if you have a typical office job, set the app to provide alerts Monday-Friday from the time you usually get to work to the time you leave.
Note: In order for the app to track your stats and movement, you need to have your device physically with you (in your pocket, purse, etc.).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- August 21, 2014 Initial release
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.2