- Based upon new 1.7 full version
- Now also supports full iPhone 5 height
- Nice new menu icons ;)
Welcome to MidiPads, the simple MIDI drumpad controller for Network MIDI and USB MIDI. It sports 16 drum pads on four pages, an X/Y-pad and a gravity controller, which makes the whole iPhone's rotation a controller.
IMPORTANT: This is MIDI a controller app. It controls other MIDI capable music apps and devices, it won't produce ANY sounds itself.
- Supports Core MIDI interfaces like iRig MIDI and Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer II
- Supports Network MIDI over WiFi
- Touch sensitive drum pads (depends on vertical position and two-finger tap for full velocity, user-changeable)
- Four pages with 16 drum pads each
- Drum pad notes adjustable (tap on pad note symbol on bottom left, after that drag finger on pad up/down to change its note)
- One X/Y controller (on second page)
- Gravity controller (use iPhone's rotation axis as controller)
- All controllers can change their MIDI controller number
- Easy Midi learn for each controller, as a learn CC value is sent on CC selection
- Lock mode locks all elements that would hinder your performance
- iPhone 3GS+ with iOS 5+ (iPhone 4+ with iOS 6 recommended)
- A Mac or a PC for Network MIDI -or-
- a virtual MIDI capable App you want to control -or-
- Any MIDI device with MIDI in (in case you use an interface)
!! Don't rate it bad before you contacted me! Let me know your problem, I'm sure I can help you! !!
Get more information about full version and usage videos on midipads.com.
Follow Crossfire Designs on Twitter: xfiredesigns
- June 04, 2014 Initial release