- Adding GDPR (European Privacy Laws) consent form
- Moving to latest SDKs from all partners
- Removing unused SDKs from old partners
- Switching to Firebase for Analytics
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Chess Knight Go!!!
Enjoy playing Chess every night of the week with Chess Knight Go! Play against the computer with 4 AI levels or 2 players against a friend.
Chess is a board game played between two players. It is played on a chessboard, which is a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. At the beginning of the game each player controls sixteen pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent's king, whereby the king is under immediate attack (in "check") and there is no way to remove or defend it from attack on the next move.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Fun AI with 4 levels (easy, medium, hard and expert).
- Great background music and sounds.
- Universal version supports iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad devices.
We hope you enjoy Chess Knight Go!
- August 13, 2011 New version 1.0.6
- November 09, 2011 New version 1.0.7
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.0.8
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.0.9
- April 04, 2012 New version 1.0.10
- May 26, 2012 New version 1.0.11
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.0.12
- December 04, 2012 New version 1.0.13
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.15