- Added In-App Purchase option to remove Ads from the game
Master of Gomoku is a strategy board game where you try to get 5 of your stones in a row before the other player. It has 4 levels of AI to play against the computer and 2 players mode as well. The journey is easy to begin, but hard to master. Can you become a Master of Gomoku?
In Gomoku the dark color plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The origin of Gomoku comes from China but the name "Gomoku" is from the Japanese language. Gomoku is also known as Gobang, Omok and Five In A Row.
- Both one and two player modes.
- Fun AI with 4 levels (beginner, medium, hard and expert).
- Board sizes from 8x8 through 15x15.
- Great background music and sounds.
We hope you enjoy Master of Gomoku Go!
- August 25, 2011 New version 1.0.6
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.0.7
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.0.8
- April 07, 2012 New version 1.0.9
- December 06, 2012 New version 1.0.10
- December 11, 2016 New version 1.0.11
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.16