Let's face it, qualifying as a Regulated Financial Planner is not easy and learning all memorising all that content can be daunting sometimes. This is where this app comes in place. The app allows you to revise the content in a fun and enjoyable way.
Our app will help you achieve the Regulated Financial Planner Qualification by thoroughly revising. The app contains hundreds of up to date questions similar to the 2020/2021 exam questions.
Our app has the ability to offer instant feedback and a final percentage score after every 10 questions completed.
In the progress section, the app will show you how much time you spent preparing for the exam and the progress that you are making.
The Targets section is designed to help you revise the questions answered wrong the first time, so you can increase the final score.
Are you finding it hard to set a time for revision?
Our app will remind you to revise every day if you set it and can send you a Question of the day as a notification every morning.
While using this app, users will investigate the:
• purpose and structure of the UK financial services industry;
• how the retail customer is served by the financial services industry;
• regulatory framework, powers and responsibilities to protect the consumer;
• legal concepts and considerations relevant to financial advice;
• Code of Ethics and its impact on the business behaviours of individuals.
With all of these great ways to revise, it is almost impossible not to pass the Regulated Financial Planning Exam.
- December 27, 2020 Initial release