A new-look, modern interface, a vectorized, easier to read map, the possibility to view all contents (tours, sights and accomodations) together, advanced content filtering, an easy to use offline mode, more precise track recording, advanced navigation features and more.
The online tourist guide of Hungary, specially developed for hikers, bikers, trailrunners, rockclimbers and water sports lovers, featuring a built-in tour planner, as well as hundreds of recommended tours and thousands of sights, all with detailed descriptions and plenty of photographs, comfortably viewable on an interactive map.
• Interactive, zoomable, vectorized map of the Carpathian Basin with all the marked trails, showing your current position
• A convenient way to plan your own tour on the map, and get length, duration and elevation profile immediately
• Hundreds of recommended tours for hikers, bikers, trail runners and canoers, with practical data, detailed description of the best sights nearby, natural and cultural background, good quality photographs and information on how to get there
• Thousands of recommended sights in Hungary, including lookout towers, natural panorama points, forest trains, fortresses and museums, with detailed description, good quality photographs, plus information on how to get there
• Hundreds of accomodations, including huts, tourist hotels and apartments, near marked trails
• Useful collections with map view: beaches around lake Balaton, ice-skating arenas, botenical gardens, the best trail-running routes, rock-climbing places, tours for people living with disabilities etc.
• List every content by distance from you
• Notices, warnings and closures
• Download map sections, tours and sights for offline use
• On-the-fly navigation along the route with a live elevation profile and voice instructions
• Direct navigation to a sight with the tour planner
• Record your route
• Detailed search in the database or on the selected map section
• The complete Hungarian Blue Tour, with official sections and route, POIs and accomodations
• Synchronise all your content between computer and mobile devices running the app
• Create your own lists of your favourite tours and POIs
• Check the weather forecast
• 3D-flight: a virtual bird’s eye view of the tour
• Useful tools built in, such as peak finder (Skyline) and compass with your current position
• Community services: rate and share contents with your friends
• List of places accepting TEKA (a special tourist card that provides discount for hikers in museums, accomodations, on the train etc.)
Please note that our contents are changed and upgraded on a daily basis.
Attention: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
When you record a cycling, hiking, walking or running track you are able to save work outs to Apple Health. Data from HealthKit will not be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
Our desktop version:
Follow us on Facebook:
More about the TEKA card:
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.2
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.0