A honeymoon is a traditional holiday taken by newlyweds to celebrate their marriage in intimacy and seclusion. Today, honeymoons are often celebrated in destinations considered exotic or romantic.This is the period when newly wedding couples take a break to share some private and intimate moments that helps establish love in their relationship. This privacy in turn is believed to ease the comfort zone towards a physical relationship, which is one of the primary means of bonding during the initial days of marriage.
And along with thousands of wedding places rises the biggest question of where to go for the honeymoon in India?like a dessert, hill station, beach.India is the one of the best tourist attractions in the world and among the top 10 most visited sites in the world India
- Plan for the honeymoon destination
- Arrange all things in luggage
- Help Indian Bride to choose the most beautiful dress for travel
- Make the perfect honeymoon for the bride and groom
- Don’t let anyone see you while kissing at the beach
- Enjoy with coconut, bath, drink juice
Enjoying "Indian Wedding Honeymoon - Indian Couple Honeymoon"
- April 30, 2018 Initial release