Tic-tac-toe (also known as nought and crosses or Xs and Os) is a paper-and-pencil game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Tic-Tac-Toe is a game in which one player draws Xs and another player draws Os inside a set of nine squares and each player tries to be the first to fill a row of squares with either Xs or Os
• The game ends when three-in-a-row is obtained.
• The number of Xs is always either equal to or exactly 1 more than the number of Os (if X starts).
Number of positions
• 91 unique positions are won by (X)
• 44 unique positions are won by (O)
• 3 unique positions are drawn
Number of Players
• One player
• Two Player
In Tic-Tac-Toe Game, players who follow the right strategy will always tie.Against an opponent who doesn't know this strategy, however, you can still win whenever they make a mistake.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release