improvements in history log
Montessori method for solving maths problem
Basic Maths can make learning more fun and engaging. When children play games, they can apply their math skills to new and unique scenarios while building logic and critical thinking skills. They also get a chance to practice math in a way that is fun and appeals to their interests.
The games also cover a variety of concepts and skills, ranging from basic addition and subtraction skills to solving complex equations,
• Numbers – 0 to 20; represent numbers
• Comparisons – compare numbers and groups
• Addition Concepts – Add with/without pictures, addition word problems, make a ten
• Subtraction – Subtract with/without pictures, addition word problems, subtraction sentence
Your kid will learn to count, compare, add, subtract, classify numbers and identify shapes. The eight interactive lessons in the app will give your kid to practice of basic arithmetic operations like counting, addition, subtraction
- December 17, 2016 Initial release
- January 06, 2017 New version 1.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 18, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 04, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 11, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 09, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!