adjust the word groupings
We created this app to help our daughter Emma read better in school and is meant to be used by teachers in class or parents at home.
Featuring over 1200 Words to learn from with a clutter-free, simplistic design to keep the students focus on the learning of the words.
1) Word List : allow teachers to mark the words the students know or don't know to be reviewed later.
2) Flash Cards: A larger view of the words so the teachers can use it on their device to show to the class room. Some comes with pictures associated to the words.
3) Spelling: Learn the spelling by listening to he words and typing them.
5) Recognition: Learn to recognize the words by listening and selecting them.
Each of the activities above come with their specific settings to allow the teachers / parents to adjust the app to fit the students' learning levels.
Designed to be used in all orientations (portrait or landscape) and on all devices (iPhones, iPhone Pluses, iPhone X, iPad, and iPad Pros).
- November 11, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.3