We are always making improvements such that planning an event works better for you. This update includes few bug fixes and additional support for creating events at clubs, concerts and other meet-up places.
Who's In makes planning a night out with friends a breeze. There's no need to switch between a variety of apps and contacts to get everyone on the same page. With Who's In, you can find activities with Bing, suggest times to meet, then sit back as your friends vote for the best option.
• Eat and Drink: Find restaurant options that your friends will love – you can search by cuisine, location, or price. The flexibility of Bing search at your fingertips.
• Watch a Movie: Find movie options with ratings and review details. The movie cards even link to showtime information.
• Attend an Event: Find upcoming concerts, football or baseball games. Why not see if some friends can join?
• Create Your Own: Need help scheduling an event you're hosting? Use Create Your Own to make planning your next get together with friends easier.
How to use Who's In:
1. Pick something to do
2. Find places to do it
3. Choose a few options
4. Vote on what works best
Comments or questions? We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
- June 16, 2019 Initial release