Your Microsoft avatar or initials will now be displayed instead of your full name next to the hamburger menu. This update also includes regular bug fixes and quality improvements.
Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.
-- Create freely, work naturally –
Microsoft Whiteboard provides an infinite canvas where imagination has room to grow: draw, type, add a sticky or an image, stack things up, move them around – it’s all possible. The touch-first, pen-first interface frees your ideas from the keyboard, and the intelligent inking technology transforms your doodles into great-looking tables, shapes, and lines that can be copied, pasted, and combined with other objects.
--Collaborate in real time, wherever you are—
Microsoft Whiteboard brings every member of a team together, whether they’re huddled around a wall-size touchscreen or working from their own devices across the globe. On the Whiteboard canvas, you can see where others are in real time and start inking on the same area – or not. It’s about getting everyone on the same page – or board.
--Save automatically, resume seamlessly –
Forget having to take photos of your whiteboards, or marking them with “Do Not Erase.” With Microsoft Whiteboard, your brainstorming sessions are saved automatically to the Microsoft cloud, so you can pick up where you left off, whenever – and wherever – inspiration strikes next.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- June 22, 2019 New version 19.10521.1.0
- June 26, 2019 New version 19.10521.2.0
- August 17, 2019 New version 19.10715.0.2
- August 29, 2019 New version 19.10715.1
- September 11, 2019 New version 19.10811.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 10.10825.0
- September 26, 2019 New version 19.10909.0
- October 06, 2019 New version 19.10909.1
- October 22, 2019 New version 19.11007.0
- October 29, 2019 New version 19.11007.1
- November 19, 2019 New version 19.11021.0
- December 10, 2019 New version 19.11104.1
- December 24, 2019 New version 19.11125.0
- January 22, 2020 New version 19.11216.0