More new features to help you structure your ideas!
• Lists: Add text lists directly to the canvas.
• Note Grids: Organize your notes with a note grid.
• New Templates: Understand your customers better by using the new empathy map and persona builder templates.
• Bug Fixes: In addition to our regular bug fixes, this release addresses two major bugs that were blocking some users from editing text or sharing boards.
• Stacks: We removed the ability to create new stacks of objects based on user feedback. We are actively developing alternative ways to group content on a board and will have more to share in the immediate future.
Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.
-- Create freely, work naturally –
Microsoft Whiteboard provides an infinite canvas where imagination has room to grow: draw, type, add a sticky or an image, stack things up, move them around – it’s all possible. The touch-first, pen-first interface frees your ideas from the keyboard, and the intelligent inking technology transforms your doodles into great-looking tables, shapes, and lines that can be copied, pasted, and combined with other objects.
--Collaborate in real time, wherever you are—
Microsoft Whiteboard brings every member of a team together, whether they’re huddled around a wall-size touchscreen or working from their own devices across the globe. On the Whiteboard canvas, you can see where others are in real time and start inking on the same area – or not. It’s about getting everyone on the same page – or board.
--Save automatically, resume seamlessly –
Forget having to take photos of your whiteboards, or marking them with “Do Not Erase.” With Microsoft Whiteboard, your brainstorming sessions are saved automatically to the Microsoft cloud, so you can pick up where you left off, whenever – and wherever – inspiration strikes next.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- June 22, 2019 New version 19.10521.1.0
- June 26, 2019 New version 19.10521.2.0
- August 17, 2019 New version 19.10715.0.2
- August 29, 2019 New version 19.10715.1
- September 11, 2019 New version 19.10811.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 10.10825.0
- September 26, 2019 New version 19.10909.0
- October 06, 2019 New version 19.10909.1
- October 22, 2019 New version 19.11007.0
- October 29, 2019 New version 19.11007.1
- November 19, 2019 New version 19.11021.0