Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Microsoft Pix is an AI-powered camera app that helps you to take better photos without extra effort! It is like having a pro photographer inside your camera – tweaking settings, selecting the best shots, and enhancing them on the fly – to help people and scenes look their best. It’s designed to help take the guesswork out of getting great photos, so now you can just enjoy the moment, instead of struggling to capture it! Microsoft Pix: Point. Shoot. Perfect.
• Moment capture and best images - Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment. Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur. Images in low lighting, moving objects are now much better quality than before.
• Professional toolkit - control exposure bias manually, set and lock focus point, adjust aspect ratio, use level, and grid to capture the best photos.
• Document capture - capture, crop and clean a picture of a document, whiteboard, or business card. It is like a scanner in your pocket.
• Advance photo editing and free filters - adjust brightness, contrast, temperature, saturation, vignette, grain, highlight, and shadow, the sharpness of the photos, or enhance your photo with 30+ free filters.
• Light and Dark theme - automatically use system color theme or you can override the setting for the app to suit your preference.
- July 28, 2016 Initial release
- August 02, 2016 New version 1.07
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.08
- August 11, 2016 New version 1.09
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.0.16
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.0.21
- December 02, 2016 New version 1.0.22
- December 15, 2016 New version 1.0.23
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.0.24
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.11
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.0
- January 26, 2021 New version 2.0.1
- May 06, 2021 New version 2.2.1
- August 05, 2021 New version 2.4.1
- September 29, 2021 New version 2.4.2
- October 14, 2021 New version 2.5
- September 16, 2023 New version 2.6.2