Star Wars Stickers2
Go rogue with this exclusive animated Star Wars sticker pack!
Express yourself with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and classic Star Wars characters that you can place anywhere in your iMessages. Layer stickers over your photos to compose images for your friends and family.
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
1. Jyn Erso – “I Rebel”
2. Captain Cassian Andor – “I’m with you.”
3. K-2SO sulking
4. Saw Gerrera – “What will you do?”
5. Chirrut Îmwe – “The force is with me.”
6. Baze Malbus “ I fight the Empire!”
7. Bodhi Rook – “Ready”
8. Mon Mothma – “We’ve a mission for you!”
9. Bistan – “LOL”
10. Director Orson Krennic – “scowl”
11. Imperial Death Trooper helmet
12. Jabaa the Hutt choking
13. Yoda – “Do”
14. Yoda – “Do not”
15. Han Solo – “We’re all fine here.”
16. Emperor Palpatine “Goood.”
17. Imperial Stormtrooper – “Move along.”
18. Poe Dameron – “Who talks first?”
19. Boba Fett – “As you wish.”
20. Maz Kanata – “Where’s my boyfriend?”
21. Lothcat smile
HOW TO FIND YOUR STICKERS:
• Access iMessage apps— Enter a contact to message, then tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• If you are not seeing Stickers that you have purchased, you may need to change your settings. Tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then click the + symbol to open the store, and select the Manage button top right. Make sure the app you are looking for is turned on.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
- November 18, 2016 Initial release