- We’ve streamlined and modernized the app for 2022 to give you the best possible bracket experience!
- $100,000 in prizes are now available in both Men’s and Women’s Tournament Challenge! See official rules for details and play for your chance to win.
- Two ESPN+ Bracket Tools, Bracket Predictor and Bracket Analyzer, are now available for Women’s Tournament Challenge. Bracket Predictor gives you access to key data points to help make your picks as savvy as any of ESPN’s experts. Once your bracket is submitted, Bracket Analyzer lets you project the correct picks you’ll earn each round throughout the tournament.
- Alerts for the Women’s Tournament now take you directly to the Women’s Tourney tab for a smoother experience.
- Subscribe to ESPN+ to gain the edge on your competition. From Bracket Predictor to Bracket Analyzer to expert analysis, you’ll get the game-by-game insights to help you win your group. As a subscriber, you also get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2022 NCAA Men’s and Women’s College Basketball Tournaments! Compete against friends, ESPN personalities and celebrities to see who finishes with the best bracket. Did we mention it’s completely free to play, and that you can win $100,000 in each game?
• Create up to 25 brackets and enter each bracket in up to 10 different groups to play against friends, celebrities, ESPN personalities, and fans across the nation.
• Fill out your Women’s Tournament Challenge brackets directly in the app! Create up to 25 different brackets for the women’s tournament, and use Bracket Predictor and Bracket Analyzer to help you make the most informed picks.
• Finish your bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, a Smart Bracket powered by ESPN’s Basketball Power Index, or completely random selections. You can also import a bracket that you’ve already filled out on the app, make some tweaks, and submit another bracket!
• Only want to pick your champion? No problem. Let ESPN take care of the rest by clicking ‘Finish My Bracket For Me’, either randomly or with our Smart Bracket logic powered by BPI.
• View details on each matchup to make informed picks, including season and historical performance information for each team and video previews for each game of the tournament.
• Looking for an extra edge? Subscribe to ESPN+ and get access to Bracket Predictor, Bracket Analyzer, and expert analysis for game-by-game insights to help you win. Additionally, get access to thousands of live streaming events and ESPN originals on ESPN.com, ESPN App, and connected TV devices. You can purchase ESPN+ directly in the app.
ESPN+ Subscription Terms:
- You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offered and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following applicable subscription period.
- Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement - https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
- Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
- Do Not Sell My Information - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
- March 29, 2011 New version 2.01
- March 02, 2011 New version 2.0
- March 23, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- February 07, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- March 06, 2012 New version 3.1.0
- March 27, 2012 New version 3.2.0
- February 22, 2013 New version 4.0.0
- March 12, 2013 New version 4.0.2
- March 14, 2013 New version 4.0.3
- March 20, 2013 New version 4.0.4
- March 30, 2013 New version 4.06
- March 11, 2014 New version 5.0
- March 12, 2014 New version 5.0.1
- March 21, 2014 New version 5.0.2
- March 11, 2015 New version 5.1
- March 13, 2015 New version 5.1.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 5.1.2
- March 10, 2016 New version 5.4
- March 18, 2016 New version 5.4.1
- March 13, 2017 New version 5.5.2
- March 15, 2017 New version 5.5.3
- March 12, 2018 New version 6.0.1
- March 14, 2018 New version 6.0.2
- March 18, 2019 New version 7.0.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 8.0.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 8.0.3
- March 15, 2021 New version 9.1.1
- March 16, 2021 New version 9.1.2
- August 06, 2021 New version 9.1.3
- March 14, 2022 New version 10.0.2
- March 15, 2022 New version 10.0.3