Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Disney Stickers: Cats and Dogs
Add clawsome to your iMessages with this Cats and Dogs sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Lucky, Marie, Bolt, and Lady.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Tramp and Lady - Kiss
• Marie - No
• Lucky - Happy
• Toulouse - Anger
• Dug - Squirrel!
• Yzma - Laugh
• Winston - Eat
• Figaro - Sleep
• Si and Am - Dance
• Max - Lick
• Berlioz - Playing the piano
• Mochi - Silence
• Oliver - Yes
• Lady - Confused
• Lucifer - Annoyed
• Mochi - Stuggle
• Bolt - Super Bark
• Rolly - Hungry
• Accessory - Paw Prints
• Accessory - Bolt's Collar
• Accessory - Marie's Ears
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
- November 07, 2016 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.10