- New level: Arthropods - insects, spiders, crayfish.
In this application, you will find 100 pictures of famous mammals, 89 photos of birds, 19 reptiles and 4 amphibians, 44 fishes, 46 arthropods from all over the world. Both wild animals and domestic animals. The whole zoo! Can you guess them all?
All animals are divided into four corresponding levels:
1. Mammals: African rhinoceros and hippopotamus, Australian echidna and platypus. Is it a jaguar or a leopard? Try to guess today!
2. Birds: small American robin and giant ostrich from Africa, flamingo and emu from Australia, even penguins from Antarctica!
3. Reptiles and Amphibians: python and crocodile, Komodo dragon and giant Galápagos tortoise.
4. Fish: from sharks and piranha to salmon and sturgeon.
5. Arthropods - insects, spiders, crayfish. Can you distinguish a mantis from a scorpion?
Five game modes provide entertaining experience for everybody:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards (browse through all animals without guessing).
* Tables for each class of animals.
The app is translated into 19 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. If you wish, you can test your knowledge of animals names in any of them.
Become an expert in zoology! Make your first step into ornithology!
- November 29, 2016 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.5