- Many new features (flashcards, stars) and improvements in game mechanics.
Do you know the formula of ammonia? Or hydrogen peroxide? What is the structure of benzene?
Learn 200 chemical substances that are studied in introductory and advanced chemistry classes:
* systematic and trivial names;
* structures and formulas;
* organic, inorganic, and organometallic compounds;
* from acids and oxides to hydrocarbons and alcohols;
* two levels: 100 easy and 100 difficult chemicals.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the chemical compounds in any of them.
It is a perfect app for every student preparing for the chemistry classes, exams, or even for chemistry olympiads.
- September 06, 2014 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.0