+ Translations into 2 new languages (Romanian, Hungarian). The app is now translated into 23 languages, including English and many others.
This free trivia app is a great way to test your knowledge of national capitals, practice before the geography exam, and learn more about countries of each continent in the world.
All capitals are divided into 6 topics according to their geographic location:
1) Europe (59 capitals) - for example, Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
2) Asia (49 capitals) - the capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.
3) North and Central American (40 capitals) - Washington, D. C. is the capital of the United States.
4) Africa (56 capitals) - the Kenya’s capital is Nairobi.
5) Australia and Oceania (23 capitals) - Wellington is the capital of New Zealand.
6) South America (13 capitals) - the capital of Peru is Lima.
Play and become a pro by completing all quiz modes:
1) ‘Spell the word’ Quiz (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards. Use them to prepare for the tests. You can choose which capital cities you know well and which ones you want to repeat later once again.
* Tables for each continent.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish, and many others. You can change the language in the app’s settings and use an additional educational opportunity to learn the names of world countries and their capitals in a foreign language.
There are several countries, where two and more cities are called capitals. For example, Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands according to the Dutch constitution, and the Hague is the seat of government. We tried to indicate all those cases by providing additional info in the questions in the spelling quizzes.
How many world capitals do you know? Learn all of them: from Buenos Aires and Dublin to Canberra and Damascus!
- December 14, 2016 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2