- Polish translation. Now you can learn the names of birds in 12 languages;
- Minor fixes in English and Spanish translations.
Can you guess 106 famous birds of the world? A fun game with colorful photos.
This game has pictures of 106 birds from all over the world: small European goldfinch and giant Andean condor, African grey parrot and Australian emu, even penguins from Antarctica!
Choose the game mode and test yourself:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard)
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 possible answers to choose from, or 6 sequential questions eliminating possibilities after each correct answer)
* Time game (give as many answers as you can 1 minute)
* Flashcards (a learning mode to browse through all available bird pictures)
The app is translated into 12 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the birds in any of them.
Make your first step into ornithology!
- June 16, 2019 Initial release