**** As seen on Nick Jr. ****
Welcome to the Big Outdoors, Squirrels! Introducing the latest app featuring Hey Duggee! Safe, ad-free fun for your little ones.
Join Duggee and the Squirrels as they work hard to earn seven brand new badges:
• Catch the falling acorns;
• Grow your own fruit and veg;
• Round up the missing sheep;
• Learn Duggee’s raindance;
• Pilot your submarine in an underwater adventure;
• Make a paper boat to help the ants!
• And finally, hit the beach and build a glorious sandcastle.
Completing each activity earns the Squirrel a badge. With 5 Squirrels playing for 7 badges each, that’s a whole lot of Duggee Hugs!
• Seven fun activities with a variety of gameplay styles
• Develop fine motor control skills in the Acorn Badge
• Improve attention skills, reaction times and speech skills in the Food Growing Badge
• Practice counting in the Sheep Badge
• Promote gross motor control skills in the Raindance Badge
• Develop concentration and planning skills in the Submarine Badge
• Encourage creativity in the Paper Boat and Sandcastle Badges
• Visit your gallery to see all of your wonderful adventures
The Acorn Badge
Some animals collect acorns to eat through the winter. Use your excellent catching skills to fill your cart with lots of lovely acorns! Look out for those elusive Special Acorns! And be careful not to slip on the banana skins...
The Food Growing Badge
Shall we grow our own fruit and veg, Squirrels? First, you plant your seed. Next, you cover it with soil. And finally, you give it a lovely big drink of water! You’ll need to protect your plant from pests… and you’ll need to talk to it to help it grow. What green fingers you have!
The Sheep Badge
The sheep are missing? Let’s round them all up! Twist and weave your way through the trees and bushes, picking up sheep as you go. 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep… all the way up to 10 sheep! Are you keeping count?
The Raindance Badge
A raindance is a dance that people do to try to make it rain! This game will really get you moving. First, you’ll need to learn the steps: Clap, clap, wiggle, jump! Now you know the moves, let’s dance along to the music. Excellent…you’ve made it rain!
The Submarine Badge
How exciting... an underwater adventure! Use your finger to track the bubbles and watch as the submarine follows the trail. Collect a Jazz Fish and it’ll play you a rhythmic tune. See if you can spot the Giant Sea Stallion!
The Paper Boat Badge
Oh no! The Ants are late for their picnic! Let’s make them a paper boat to get them safely across the pond. Practice your origami with some skillful folding. Once you’ve crafted your paper boat, finish it off with some nautical decorations. Lastly, shout ‘faster!’ and watch your boat speed across the water.
The Sandcastle Badge
It’s the summer holidays and Duggee’s organised a day trip to the beach! Help the Squirrels earn their badge by building a fortress made of sand!
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. Contact us at [email protected]
This app will ask for permission to access the camera on your device. The camera is used to take a photograph of the player for their user profile which is used to track and retain progress through the game.
About Studio AKA:
STUDIO AKA is a multi-BAFTA winning & Oscar-nominated independent animation studio & production company based in London. They are known internationally for their idiosyncratic & innovative work expressed across an eclectic range of projects. www.studioaka.co.uk
About Scary Beasties:
Scary Beasties is a BAFTA winning mobile and online games designer and developer specialising in kids’ content, from pre-school through to the teen market. www.scarybeasties.com
A Scary Beasties production for BBC Worldwide
- November 09, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.5