Support for iOS6
Need Christmas cooking inspiration? This Christmas Food magazine app has every recipe you need for the whole festive season, all triple tested in the Good Food kitchen, with stunning images of food which look just as good whether viewed horizontally or vertically – it’s your choice.
There are stunning starters to get your Christmas lunch off to a great start... a choice of nine fantastic turkey recipes, plus ideas for goose, guinea fowl, beef, duck and poussin... all the trimmings and sides dishes... and a selection of fab puds, from the traditional to the more unusual.
You'll find wonderful cakes to make and decorate, along with mince pies (all with a clever twist), a yule log and even an Italian panettone. And don't miss our New Year party ideas, with festive nibbles and deliciously boozy drinks.
Christmas cooking has never been so simple…
- 100+ Recipes presented step by step, with a large type mode for easy cooking.
- Personalised shopping list with export via email option.
- Helpful glossary of ingredients and techniques.
- Easy search facility to find your favourite dishes.
- Bookmark favourite recipes to bookmarks so it’s easy to find them again.
- Beautiful images of finished dishes to inspire you to cook
BBC Good Food magazine has a monthly iPad app, just £2.99 an issue. “A highly impressive and well thought through app” In Publishing magazine
BBC Good Food Healthy Recipes and BBC Good Food Quick Recipes apps were both included in Apple’s iTunes Rewind 2010 selection of the best apps.
You can also visit us online at bbcgoodfood.com for over 8,300 more recipes, all triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.
Other BBC Good Food apps available on the iPad: Healthy Recipes and Quick Recipes. Also available for iPhone and iPod touch: Healthy Recipes, Quick Recipes, Cake Recipes, One Pot Recipes and Festive Recipes.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release