- Stability fix
- Increased number of cars you can add to your wall at any one time
Introducing the Cool Wall for iPad app, an Apple Staff Pick in the US store.
Using over 350 cars, you can place the cars where you think they should be on the Cool Wall and find out in an audio sound bite if the presenters think you've got it right. You can create your own Cool Walls, as well rearrange the show Cool Wall itself. If your favourite car's missing, you can even add it into the mix. Just take a photo, input the name and stats and place it on your wall.
All the images of the cars are complete with stats. Be warned though, the car stats are highly suitable as slightly dodgy pub facts, but use sparingly when you need to win an argument. Where there was more than one model, we simply picked our favourite. For the most accurate stats, the car reviews section of www.topgear.com/uk/car-reviews is still the place to go.
What the app includes:
- Over 350 cars, with image and stats
- Personal Cool Wall with drag and drop feature, so you can arrange the cars where you think they should be
- Audio sound bite from the presenters to tell you whether you’ve put the car in the “right” category
- Ability to load the full wall from the show to place the cars where you think they should be
- If your favourite car's missing, there's the ability to add it in
Some new user reviews from the Cool Wall iPhone app:
“Great app for any Top Gear fan”
Don’t forget to check out our other Top Gear apps available on the iPhone: the Cool Wall app, the Who is the Stig app, the Top Gear Stunt School and Where’s Stig?
Stay up to date on Top Gear news:
Like us: www.facebook.com/topgear
Follow us: www.twitter.com/BBC_TopGear
Sign up for the Top Gear newsletter: http://on.fb.me/arpMAP
This app is produced by BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC. BBC Worldwide is self-funded and returns profits to the BBC to be reinvested in programmes and services to help keep the UK licence fee as low as possible. For those who wonder why our apps aren’t free, BBC Worldwide has the responsibility of channelling funds back to the BBC, so the BBC can continue to create amazing content.
We always read our user reviews so any feedback on the app is welcome...