This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Charlie and Lola – Multiple BAFTA Award Winning
The extremely special and completely official BBC Charlie and Lola App! Safe, trusted, ad-free fun for your pre-school little ones.
My Little Town consists of six creative activities focusing on free-form and creative gameplay to help encourage learning through imagination.
- Immerse yourself in the world of Charlie and Lola across 6 interactive games
- Develop creative skills through free-form and imaginative game-play style
- Collect special rewards as you play to build your very own Charlie and Lola Town
- Gated grown-ups’ area including a Help section ensures a child-friendly game experience
My Little Town needs animals and the more colourful the better. Design different animals using lots of pens, pencils and paints. Be as silly as you can – a blue rabbit, pink and red elephant or a spotty green lion.
Dress up Charlie, Lola, Marv and Lotta in a very funny range of costumes including a doctor, cowboy, astronaut and even a glowing pumpkin – or mix and match for some crazy combinations!
Charlie and Lola will need fantastic buildings for the residents of My Little Town. Use blocks of various shapes, sizes and colours to design your own, unique buildings. Then decorate them with a whole bunch of stickers – a shop, police station or even a zoo.
Fill Your Little Town with your own musical compositions. There are lots of little birds with their own set of notes and instruments – drag and drop them on to the tree branch in any order you like to create your very own tune.
All of your amazing creations need an equally amazing Playmat to sit on. Design from scratch with a blank canvas, or pick a Charlie and Lola template – maybe a park, the beach or outer space!
Bring your creations to life using the interactive Playmat. Fill the Playmat with your buildings, characters, animals and tunes. Watch as your completed My Little Town bursts into life with animations and sounds, and don’t forget to save a snapshot to your gallery to capture the moment!
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch with our Customer Care Team. Most issues can be easily fixed and we are always happy to help. Contact us at [email protected]
This app will ask for permission to access the camera and photo library of your device.
The camera can take a picture of the player for their user profile, which is used to track and retain progress through the game – you may also choose from a number of characters from Charlie and Lola to represent the player in the user profile. The photo library is accessed in order to store pictures the player may take of the Playmats they can create in the final activity of the app.
Tiger Aspect Productions, an Endemol Shine Company, is one of the UK’s most prolific television production companies, making programmes across genres including animation, children’s, comedy, drama, entertainment and factual. Find out more at www.tigeraspect.co.uk.
Scary Beasties are a BAFTA award winning mobile and online games designer and developer specialising in kids’ content, from pre-school through to the teen market. Be the first to hear about our other apps: on twitter @scarybeasties or www.facebook.com/scarybeasties
A Scary Beasties production for BBC Worldwide
- April 03, 2015 Initial release
- May 09, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 11, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 26, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- June 12, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 06, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- August 11, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 05, 2015 New version 1.1
- March 17, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 21, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.3