• Various improvements and corrections.
Fantasticus stands for intense expression and an affinity with bold, extravagant music.
Its core inspiration is drawn from the stylus fantasticus of the late 17th century. This was “a free and unrestrained method of composing”, in effect the liberation of instruments from the dominance of vocal music. Fantasticus enchants its audiences with the unsurpassed wonder and energy from that time.
Adventure and discovery were the spirit of the age and pervade every performance and programme of Fantasticus. This unique inspiration and an ensemble “in thrilling harmony with itself” is the secret of Fantasticus’ rare communicative power.
Fantasticus plays on historical instruments and is known for its unusually interesting programmes of 17th and 18th century music.
- August 06, 2015 Initial release
- December 16, 2015 New version 4.427
- February 19, 2016 New version 4.496
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.190
- August 12, 2016 New version 5.250
- November 21, 2016 New version 5.411
- June 13, 2019 New version 5.596