Ubisoft has announced that Trials Frontier is receiving a huge update. You will be able to crash in style with the ability to earn outfits in-game. Also, you can customize your bike to match your snazzy new duds with the new paint jobs feature!
As if that wasn’t enough, Ubisoft has added the Home Shack, which functions as your home base and changing room, and 11 new tracks to ride, jump, fall, tumble, and explode on.
Trials Frontier is free in the App Store.
– THE HOME SHACK: A place to finally call your own in the village. Also doubles as a changing room to manage all the amazing new threads you’ll be winning!
– BANANA TIME! Butch, Leroy, or Cassidy getting the best of you? Sabotage them with a slippery banana peel and you’ll be sure to win!
– NEW PAINT JOBS: The Flaming Tango was a huge hit, so we’ve added WAY MORE paintjobs for all the bikes!
– LOOT WHEEL LEVEL UP: Win massive amounts of coins, new tracks, outfits, bike skins, and OTHER THINGS on the loot wheel now when you complete a race!
– PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Love defeating your friends? Want to rub it in even more? Well now you can with push notifications alerting your friends when you pass them on the leaderboard.
– MORE TRACKS BABY! 11 new tracks from our track building experts, they just keep getting better!