Bug Fixes. Features.
Over 1650+ Grammar Questions.
* Verbal Expert: Complete Edition is a comprehensive multiple choice quiz system for learning English.
* Verbal Expert: Complete Edition has three focus areas- Basic English Knowhow, Basic Vocabulary Development, Advanced English Knowhow. See below for details on Focus Areas.
* Verbal Expert aids in vocabulary development by a strategic selection of most used words which can aid learners in any kind of scenario, be it business english, casual english, spoken english or written english.
* Verbal Expert has been crafted with feedback from numerous educators, to accelerate learning and retention in young children as well as adults.
* Verbal Expert can help learners improve their grammar, word selection, sentence formation and vocabulary.
* Focus Areas *
Basic English knowhow:
▪ Spelling Training: Individual words + Sentences
▪ Word Analogies Training: Learn word associations
▪ Word Selection Training: Word selection and placement in a sentence
▪ Word Sequence Training: Arrange words to form a sentence
▪ Finding Mistakes Training: Find commonly made mistakes and correct them.
Basic Vocabulary Development:
▪ Synonyms Training: Individual words associated with other similar words + Associate words with other similar words in the context of a sentence.
▪ Antonyms Training: Individual words associated with the opposite words + Associate words with their opposite in the context of a sentence.
Advanced English Knowhow:
▪ Idioms and Phrases Training: Learn to use common idioms and phrases in a sentence.
▪ One Word Substitute Selection Training: Improve sentence writing/speaking by using one word substitutes for phrases.
▪ Sentence Improvement Training: Improve sentence speaking/writing by choosing the contextually correct phrase in a sentence.
▪ Sentence Correction Training: Learn to frame correct sentences.
▪ Sentence Completion Training: Now apply all the techniques learnt in previous steps to frame complete sentences.
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graphs" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Over 1650+ Grammar Questions.
- September 23, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 09, 2014 New version 2.0