- Optimized for iOS 7
- Bug fixes
- Improved UI
An insider's guide to Milano, the fashion capital of Italy, to show you the hidden side of a city which is more than just shopping.
This guide takes you on a tour of Milano as seen by locals. Discover who serves the best breakfast in town, where the Milanesi go for drinks afterwork and where to find landmark shops selling hats, vintage sunglasses and gourmet Italian food. Made by an architect, a journalist and a photo editor - aka the founders of NoBordersMagazine.org - the Milano City App will take you on a tour of a city that hides its most beautiful attractions behind its concrete buildings, austere front doors and crowded shopping streets.
The places included in the Milano City app are places we discovered, tried and ultimately fell in love with.
The Milano City app is published in Italian and English.
In the Milano city app you will find:
- Off-the-beaten-track museums, galleries and architecture landmarks to visit
- Our reviews of restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours where to experience real, affordable Italian and international cuisine
- Landmark shops that form part of Milano's history
- Community projects that turned old farmsteads and factories into dynamic culture hubs
- Friendly, affordable and conveniently located accommodation
- Regular updates
- Of course we have a map! And, yes, you can save a list of your favorite places.
Missing the old-fashioned city guide? You can find a free printable version of this app in English and Italian at http://www.nobordersmagazine.org/2011/06/le-guide-piccole-di-nbm-milano/
- June 17, 2014 Initial release