- Optimized for iOS 7
- UI improvements
A guide for skiing and urban life in Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol and the heart of the Alps.
Local ski enthusiast Mela Mörtenbäck has handpicked 28 places not to miss if you want to discover the best skiing resorts within a 30-mile radius of Innsbruck and enjoy delicious food in outstanding restaurants. We have no commercial relations with any place in this guide and people can't pay to be included. So it's the honest truth.
It contains the best places to ski and snowboard in the surroundings of Innsbruck, top huts to enjoy traditional meals during a skiing day and real insider tips to go out for dinner in Innsbruck. From popular skiing areas and traditional chalets in the mountains to stylish restaurants in Innsbruck, this is the guide for travelers who love to combine skiing/snowboarding with everything a modern city has to offer.
* Best skiing and snowboarding areas within a 30-mile radius of Innsbruck
* Best chalets in the mountains to enjoy traditional dishes
* Best restaurants and bars with breathtaking views in urban settings in the heart of Innsbruck
* Places not to miss when visiting Innsbruck
* Maps & practical info
* Links and phone numbers
This app will help you find the very best places to spend your precious time and make sure you don't miss out on your visit to Innsbruck. Written by insiders.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release