What's NewUpdated to work with new edition of Discover More magazine
App DescriptionDiscover More is a magazine with a difference. Not only is it full of interesting and informative articles, it also includes elements of a technology that may well become commonplace in the future. Augmented realist enables a reader to use their smartphone or tablet to 'see' additional elements to those printed on the page. By initially downloading a free app, users then keep an eye out for the AR logo throughout the magazine. By hovering their device's camera over a particular image on that page, they are then able to access additional features.
What to look out for:
Discover More magazine – issue 2
• Cover - various elements of this specially designed cover image move when looked at in AR, the can sprays, the heart pumps, the flowers bloom and much more!
• P2 – video – a welcome video from David Alder, Director of Communication at the University of Bristol.
• P6 – video – Helen Heath explains the Higgs Boson in 100 seconds.
• P8 – 360 panoramic photograph of Bristol’s Clifton Suspension Bridge. Look around with your mobile device to view the complete 360 experience.
• P10 – Charlie Chaplin – watch as Charlie comes to life and walks off the page!
• P17 – Giraffe neck – see the giraffes head peer over the top of the page.
• P19 – tap to munch – tap the screen to eat away the page.
*** Because you need a camera to use this App we regret it is not compatible with iPad 1 and iPod Touch ***
Powered by Kudan Augmented Reality www.kudan.eu
May 17, 2013 New version 1.3
October 19, 2012 New version 1.2
July 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
June 08, 2012 Initial Release