Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
- March 16, 2011 New version 2.0
- February 15, 2011 New version 1.5.3
- January 25, 2011 New version 1.5
- September 29, 2010 New version 1.3.2
- August 14, 2010 New version 1.3.1
- August 12, 2010 New version 1.3
- May 21, 2010 New version 1.2.2
- May 13, 2010 New version 1.2.1
- April 27, 2010 New version 1.2
- January 22, 2010 New version 22.214.171.124
- November 25, 2009 New version 126.96.36.199
- October 19, 2011 New version 2.0.3
- December 12, 2011 New version 2.0.4
- February 14, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 09, 2012 New version 2.5
- August 22, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- November 13, 2012 New version 2.6
- November 22, 2012 New version 2.6.1
- December 11, 2012 New version 2.7
- February 27, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.7.2
- September 16, 2013 New version 3.0
- October 02, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- November 01, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- November 19, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- January 24, 2014 New version 3.1
- February 07, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- February 21, 2014 New version 3.2
- April 30, 2014 New version 3.3
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.4
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.5
- February 12, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- April 30, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- October 04, 2015 New version 4.0
- October 18, 2015 New version 4.0.2