Pixar Stickers: Bao
Sweeten your conversations with friends and family when you send messages using 24 adorable stickers for iMessage inspired from the funny and heartwarming NEW animated Pixar short, Bao. This charismatic little dumpling will add some charm to your iMessages with sticker themes of “Hearts”, “Hi”, “Poke”, “Steamy” and MORE!
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's The Lion King, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Thank you
• Don't Wanna Move
• No Comment
• Don't Wanna Explain
• Life is So Tough
• Is That So?
- May 30, 2018 Initial release