Treefingers is an app about sharing your thoughts, self-expression and ideas. You can anonymously submit anything you want and it will instantly be put on the front page of the app. "Water" the posts you like and "Weed" the ones you don't to influence their shade and visibility. As plants are tended to, they grow or die. Posts that are greener are well liked, posts that are browner are hated, and posts that are purple are universally loved.
Browse a living, changing page of every user's inner thoughts.
- Post your thoughts and feelings anonymously (no need to sign up!)
- All posts instantly featured on the main page
- Page updates in real time! Just pull down to refresh
- Vote on posts to change their shade of grey
- Darker posts are worse, lighter posts are better
- Sort posts by popularity, date range, or what's trending
- View a list of your own posts to track how well they're doing
- Constantly evolving discussion and thoughts
- List your own posts to see what others think of them
- Completely free!
We're eager to see what happens with this app. Will people use it to post long philosophical discussions? Will they use it to discuss their inner feelings and thoughts? Will they rant and get things off their chest? Will they use it for hookups and dating, or sexy stories? Jokes? Movie reviews?
It's all up to the users! We won't moderate posts (besides removing obvious spam).
Download now and join the discussion :)
We're very good listeners.
- February 28, 2015 Initial release