- Changed a few things to make the app work better in the Dyslexia Learning bundle
- UI updates
- Minor performance increases
Dyslexia Spelling is a fun and engaging game and training tool for kids with Dyslexia. Follow a number of phonic spelling exercises designed by experts to quickly help correct the disorientation, spelling and reading difficulties felt by sufferers of dyslexia (difficulty reading and spelling), along with other Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as dysgraphia (difficulty handwriting), dyspraxia (developmental coordination disorder), and discalculia (difficulty with maths).
Just 20 minutes a day can help improve children and adults' levels of spelling, as well as their reading, writing, speaking, coordination, balance, and concentration.
Perform a series of simple sequential mini games to train you or your child's mind, improve their spelling and reading abilities, and help overcome various effects of dyslexia.
The beautifully rendered graphics will draw your child in and the engaging minigames will keep them entertained for hours, all while improving their cognitive abilities and reading confidence.
- Cool animations and nice art
- Brilliant colors and retina enhanced graphics
- Proven to help with specific learning disorders
- Hard to put down!
Download now and reap the benefits of a healthy mind and confident spelling!
This app comes as part of the 3 app Dyslexia Learning HD bundle:
- Dyslexia Reading HD
- Dyslexia Spelling HD
- Dyslexia Math
- February 19, 2015 Initial release
- February 23, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 06, 2015 New version 1.0.1