1.2.0 brings some great new features!
* Awesome new star ranking system! Improve your accuracy on each level and track your progress
* Major balance improvements! Timer upgrades are now awarded for achieving 3 star accuracy on any level.
* Main screen interface improvements! You can now see which operations you'll have to do in each level (+, -, x, /)
* New difficulty scaling!
* Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- The number one FREE iOS App for improving your arithmetic and increasing brain power!
- Designed by experts to improve number association & mental agility, Time's Up is perfect for all ages!
"Challenging!" ~ 5/5, Lord of cord
"Seriously, so much fun!" ~5/5, Jazzakan
"Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. This app is fun and effective precisely because of its simplicity. I found myself coming back again and again to improve my performance, and almost forgot I was building brain muscles along the way!"
=== Features ===
=> Endless levels in our simple (but increasingly challenging) exercises!
=> Beautiful user interface, responsive controls, and easy to understand goals
=> Proven to effectively boost players' "number sense" - the ability to quickly recognize the association between numbers in a sum
=> Awesome new star ranking system - beat your own score between levels!
=> Unlocks and upgrades rewarded for good performance. Earn them!
=> Free forever!
=== How to play ===
=> Follow the tutorial for a quick and clear explanation of the gameplay of each level
=> Try to work on noticing patterns between numbers for better speed. Often times it's quicker to see a number association than to actually factor out the sum in your head.
=> Speed and accuracy are rewarded - getting 100% accuracy rewards you with a timer upgrade!
=> New mathematical operations (+, -, x, /) are introduced every few levels (subtraction starts after level 4)
=> Use time bonuses to finish off difficult levels. It's usually worth it, especially if you have 100% accuracy so far!
=> Show off how far you've gotten to your friends and see if they can beat the levels you're up to. Bet they can't ;)
=== Notes ===
5 or more minutes of play per day is shown to quickly improve an individual's ability to quickly solve sums that were previously difficult. Your speed and accuracy will increase exponentially with play time, and you'll see it translate to real world arithmetic and maths too!
Addictive, fun, full of content, and good for your brain! What is there to lose?
If you’re going to play a game on your iPhone, why not play one which will improve your mathematics skills and boost your brain power too!
Download Time’s Up now for free!
- February 14, 2015 Initial release
- February 25, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- March 04, 2015 New version 1.2.0