- Changed a few things to make the app work better in the Dyslexia Learning bundle
- Quality tweaks
- Minor performance improvements
Dyslexia Reading is a brilliantly simple training tool for kids with Dyslexia!
Follow a number of phonic training exercises designed by experts to quickly help correct the disorientation and reading difficulties felt by sufferers of dyslexia (difficulty reading and spelling), along with other Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as dysgraphia, dyspraxia, and discalculia.
Just 20 minutes a day can help improve children and adults' levels of reading, writing, speaking, coordination, balance, and concentration.
Perform a series of simple sequential games to train you or your child's mind and help overcome various effects of dyslexia.
The beautifully rendered graphics, now upgraded in stunning high definition for iPad, will draw your child in and the engaging minigames and will keep them entertained for hours, all while improving their cognitive abilities and reading confidence.
- Cool animations and nice art
- Brilliant colors and retina enhanced graphics
- Proven to help with specific learning disorders
- Hard to put down!
Download now and reap the benefits of a healthy mind and confident reading!
This app comes as part of the 3 app Dyslexia Learning HD bundle:
- Dyslexia Reading HD
- Dyslexia Spelling HD
- Dyslexia Math
- February 19, 2015 Initial release
- February 23, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 02, 2015 New version 1.0.1