The official audioguide, produced by NeoCultura, of the most famous Jesuit Mission in Brazil, called "Missão de São Miguel Arcanjo".
Use this App to explore a remarkable history. Includes 1 hour of information audio commentary, and it is available in 7 different idioms: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Guarani (a Brazilian native Indian language).
The project is also available for hearing impaired people, containing videos produced in a Brazilian Sign Language, called LIBRAS (Língua Brasileira de Sinais).
The user may navigate by choosing the points of interest through 4 different ways:
* MAP - Easily find the audio tracks on the map of "São Miguel Arcanjo" Historical Site
* LIST - Choose from a complete list of contents
* PICTURES - Choose the photo from a carousel of images
* KEYBOARD - When inside the Site, indicate via keypad the number sighted and listen to the audio track
Listen to relevant historical facts. Understand how the Guarani native Indian reacted to the arrival of the Jesuit Priests. Meet the Missionary Cross. Know what happened after the Guarani War. Surprise yourself with the collection of the "Museu das Missões".
Go back in time when entering at the wonderful Church.
Discover "Sítio Histórico de São Miguel Arcanjo".
Enjoy your visit!
- January 24, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.1