This mandatory update converts your existing data to the new YouTube Data API (v3) format. All previous versions of this app will no longer be able to refresh or add new content if this update is not installed.
Make sure you install this update before the 20th of April 2015.
Are you the kind of person who is always looking for new programming courses and tutorials? This is the perfect app to find exactly that.
This app features an extensive library with tons of new free content every day. No account, no paid subscription, no in-app purchases, no hidden fees. You can stream your content to your iOS device and start enjoying instantly.
And thanks to the background audio and background streaming support, you can switch to another app or just lock your device at any time.
• Simple and intuitive interface
• No registration, no account required
• Stream anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and 3G
• No paid subscriptions and no in-app purchases
• Content displayed using Playlists and Channels
• Personal Collections to help you organize your content
• Interactive browsing coupled with a powerful search engine
• Subscriptions to quickly access your favorite Channels
• Real-time update feed with new releases every day
• Automatic bookmarking and resume of what is currently playing
• Share everything via SMS, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and AirDrop
• Multitasking and background audio support (control center and lockscreen)
• Universal app that runs great on all Apple devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- December 12, 2014 Initial release
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 07, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.1
- October 24, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99