- Modified game design
- Added BGM On/Off
- Fixed bugs
First English in daily life.
Number, day of the week, month, greeting, etc.
Opportunities for elementary school kids to touch the English has increased.
Let's study a simple greeting, number, a day of week, month, etc.
You do not need to memorize closely throughout the spell. Touching the English in the ear is important.
You can choose the mode to answer in English to questions in Japanese, and the mode in which you answer in Japanese to questions in English.
It would be greatly appreciated if it could playing happily in the parent and child.
- October 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 29, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 09, 2016 New version 3.1
- July 17, 2016 New version 3.2