Let's take a look at the stroke order of hiragana.
This app is for the people who began to learn Japanese Hiragana.
The basic characters of Japanese, it is “Hiragana".
For foreigners to learn Japanese, it is difficult to learn Hiragana due to a lot of curves in Hiragana.
Perhaps, you want to write clean, beautiful, Hiragana characters.
In the first step, you should know the correct stroke order.
This application displays the stroke order animations of Hiragana. We hope the help of learning.
[ How to use ]
· Write the character to search by hand (stroke order does not matter)
- Choose the character you want to see the stroke order in the candidates
- The correct stroke order animation is displayed
It is fun just to look at.
- July 11, 2016 Initial release
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.1