The latest release of the IOS Cambridge Reader app now allows users of both our Elevate and Go platforms to access their ebooks on an IOS tablet device. As part of this release, performance issues and increased security were addressed. Widget terminology and font size adjustments have been rationalised and brought in line with the web reader experience. The app also now automatically removes expired books from the dashboard when logging into the app or updating the bookshelf.
The Cambridge Reader Apple iOS App supports iOS Version 9.3 and above and is designed to work on Apple iPad devices which are 7" or greater; this app will not work with Apple iPhone Mobile Devices. To use the App on your tablet device you need to register your account first on the web using a PC or Mac.
Developed for Cambridge University Press online subscription services, the Cambridge Reader iOS App allows you to access your Cambridge Elevate, Go and Cambridge Learn Premium ebooks wherever you go.
If you already have a student or teacher account, you can view your titles from a tablet and download enhanced online content, including videos, files, interactive activities and image galleries.
- November 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 22.214.171.124
- February 22, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- May 21, 2015 New version 188.8.131.52
- July 19, 2015 New version 184.108.40.206
- August 13, 2015 New version 220.127.116.11
- September 14, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- December 15, 2015 New version 22.214.171.124
- June 22, 2016 New version 126.96.36.199
- November 06, 2016 New version 188.8.131.52
- December 03, 2016 New version 184.108.40.206
- June 13, 2019 New version 220.127.116.11
- June 19, 2019 New version 18.104.22.168
- June 24, 2019 New version 22.214.171.124
- December 09, 2020 New version 126.96.36.199