The language app description has been updated to only English being available when using the iOS App.
**This newly updated Cambridge Reader Apple iOS App supports iOS Version 9.3 and above and is designed to work on Apple iPad devices which are 7” or greater; this app will not work with Apple iPhone Mobile Devices. In order to use the App on your tablet device you need to register your account first on the web using a PC or Mac.**
Developed for Cambridge University Press online subscription services, the Cambridge Reader iOS App allows you to access your Cambridge Elevate and Cambridge Learn Premium titles with tablet-optimised content wherever you go.
If you already have a student or teacher log in for the Cambridge Elevate or Cambridge Learn Premium subscription service, you can view your titles from a tablet and download enhanced online content in an offline reader, including videos, files, interactive activities and image galleries.
Students can view notes, visit web-links and listen to audio recordings they have added to their titles, as well as accessing notes and annotations shared from their teachers. Teachers can monitor class and student progress on the move, by accessing quiz results via their tablet.
Users can also access features including detailed book information, contents, glossaries, search results, activity feeds and messaging.
- November 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 18.104.22.168
- February 22, 2015 New version 22.214.171.124
- May 21, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- July 19, 2015 New version 188.8.131.52
- August 13, 2015 New version 184.108.40.206
- September 14, 2015 New version 220.127.116.11
- December 15, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- June 22, 2016 New version 22.214.171.124
- November 06, 2016 New version 126.96.36.199
- December 03, 2016 New version 188.8.131.52
- June 13, 2019 New version 184.108.40.206
- June 19, 2019 New version 220.127.116.11
- June 24, 2019 New version 18.104.22.168