iOS10 compatibility fixes
Developed for the Cambridge Elevate online subscription service, the Cambridge Elevate App allows you to access your Cambridge Elevate titles with tablet-optimised content wherever you go.
If you already have a student or teacher log in for the Cambridge Elevate subscription service (or AQA e-Library), you can view your titles from a tablet and download enhanced online content in an offline reader, including videos, files, interactive activities and image galleries.
Students can view notes, visit web-links and listen to audio recordings they have added to their titles, as well as accessing notes and annotations shared from their teachers. Teachers can now monitor class and student progress on the move, by accessing quiz results via their tablet.
Students can also access features including detailed book information, contents, glossaries, search results, activity feeds and messaging.
This app will only work if you have been sent login details from your institution. Contact your institution for access.
**In order to use the App on your tablet you need to register your account first on the web using a PC or Mac.**
- November 27, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 184.108.40.206
- February 22, 2015 New version 220.127.116.11
- May 21, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- July 19, 2015 New version 22.214.171.124
- August 13, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- September 14, 2015 New version 188.8.131.52
- December 15, 2015 New version 184.108.40.206
- June 22, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- November 06, 2016 New version 18.104.22.168
- December 03, 2016 New version 22.214.171.124